Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I keep getting bottles of bio trust belly trim i only order

Customer Question

Hi i keep getting bottles of bio trust belly trim i only order the first bottle and i just another ,which has order date 3/8/2016 ,its only the 3rd month
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't want this product ,i wanted one bottle they have no right to keep charging me for more bottles.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so .
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
Did you agree to anything more than the one bottle?