Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I'm on a two year suspended 6 month prison sentence assault

Customer Question

I'm on a two year suspended 6 month prison sentence for serious assault on police and a bunch of other minor charges, I'v been disqualified from driving three times in three years and have just been done driving while disqualified, possession of tainted property, possession of dangerous drug, Namely weed 2 grams and affixing false plates to a motor vehicle as well as driving unregistered motor vehicle
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: :/
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I know I'm going to prison, And proberly being deported to NZ after this
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello, well, if found guilty or pleading guilty, it is likely that you will serve a term of inprisionment for 6 months. There really isn't any exemptions. A pre sentence report will be ordered, giving the presiding magistrate an idea of other non custodial sentences, however with the seriousness of the crimes, a custodial sentence is likely.

Deported? Unlikely.

I wish I could give better news.

Please click accept and rate my service, I am able to answer further questions after clicking accept also with no further cost to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.

Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting at no further cost to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tanks or that, no I ad an idea that may happen, question how informed are you as to immigration law?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I am well versed in immigration law with reference to criminal matters.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to assist you.