Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My name is kumar kunasa.i seriously ive been harass by

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** seriously ive been harass by police and the media since end of last December of 2012.the amount of stress these embecile caused me is tremendous.very very homicidal.i also believe ive been under surveillance and my computer and my phone is been tempered millions of times.i also been hypnotised with makes me really sick. I also seriously believed I'm under the spells these embecile used against me. I knew all the way is them I just cant prove it.can you help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Have you had your computer checked to see if there is spyware on it and also do you know the officers involved?