Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My name is ***** *****. My former business partner was

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My former business partner was revealing some trade information to our competition and making some defamatory comments in relation to my person. After we dissolved our partnership I sued him for damages. This matter is in court. Some of the trade information was revealed in his private emails from his private email address. I have few copies as one of this competitors( but privately my friend) sent it to me 3 copies. I know that my ex business partner was sending more to various people but how can I subpoena this email communication. I obviously know his email address. Maybe notice to produce is better?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Did they have a partnership agreement between them?

The defamation what evidence do you have of what was said?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your assistance. I received proper legal advice today . I am surprised you have already charged me $76 dollars for virtually nothing.
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

I have not charged you. This is what you offered to pay and until I am finished and send the rating page the money is in your account with just answer.