Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Thank you answer .The complexity in this case involves child

Customer Question

Thank you for your answer .The complexity in this case involves child abuse allegations in which the police and dcp are involved . I am told the police and dcp are still only 2nd hand witness statements and even though there is a vro in place against other party the family court can override vro and any direct witnesses are baulking getting involved .And children cannot be used as witnesses in family court .
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What evidence do you have?

It is physical abuse?