Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer

I am getting some idea on how to write conviction record,

Customer Question

Hi, My name is***** am getting some idea on how to write conviction record, explaning why and how I convicted, What I have learnt from and how to avoid in future.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am convicted of possesion of unlawful obtained property bought some secondhand phones from a stranger
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry.

It is not clear what assistance you are seeking. I see that you have been convicted of possession of unlawfully obtained property, but it is not clear what you want help with?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have to make a statutory declaration of conviction record but I would like it to be reviewed so that it is more convincing and pleasing for immigration purposes.

Then I suggest you make sure you include in the declaration as much detail about the offence and any detail or circumstance that might explain it in a way that makes it seem less serious.

If you prepare a draft you can send a copy which I can review.

I cannot write your statutory declaration for you, but I can suggest some changes if necessary.

The Declaration must be true however, as if you were to be caught having falsified the declaration that would likely be fatal to your immigration purpose.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you please review and give me some suggestions?

Hello again,

The first offence says "... $35 gram cannabis... " which makes no sense. Do you mean $35 worth of cannabis or, 35g of cannabis?