Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I met a lady online who was 36 years old we sent a lot of

Customer Question

Hello I met a lady online who was 36 years old we sent a lot of text to each other and finally met a kings park. She had ice on her and wanted to smoke it but she got ripped off so I said I had some at Home we went there and smoked everyday for 3 days she wanted a lot of sex so we did maybe all up we had sex 4 or 5 times in that 3 days but towards the end she turned big time we had sex this morning and I pulled out and left my semen on her stomach thinking she would have a shower straight after but she didn't and now she's sending text saying I've drugged and raped her and she's going to the cops with to give a statement. Which is lies. I need advice big time. She also threatening me with a family member or someone she nos. my name Michael nightingale email***@******.***
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Oh my god.

I would suggest if she is going to report anything to the police, the seamen on her stomach is not going to be the issue. If you have not used any protection they would do an internal examination and find evidence there.

It is her word against hers as to what happened.

At the moment you can do nothing but wait. If she starts to send you messages demanding money or she will report it to the police I would suggest you speak to a Solicitor that practices in Criminal Law and have them assist you going to the police because she is extorting money form you.

There is very little I can tell you now until she does something.

If she reports the matter it is very serious and you should not say anything to the police without a solicitor present.

If she contacts family members to get money out of you then you will have to report this to the police.

If you have photos of her keep them because the police may use these to identifier her if she is doing this to others.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I also begged her to use condoms but she refused and said she was allergic to latex condoms. She also suffers from a brain injury called Frontal Brain Lobe cause she has been previously raped by her ex husband who bashed her head on the drive way twice then stuck his knees in her stomach to cause a miss carriage her 2 twins 11 months ago. Under no circumstances would she let me take a photo of her now I no why but she sent me a pic of her naked and another one which my phone said not to open due to loss of my personal data.
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Evening

She has set you up.

I would suggest you go get tested for STDs and HIV.

Do not call her or respond to her. Let her message you.

Contact the law society of WA and get a referral to a solicitor that practices in Criminal law

Their website is as follows

https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/

You get yourself prepared and wait to see what happens.

I am sorry to hear this but it is too late to do anything now.

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Evening

I am following up my last post. Is there anything else I can assist you with?