Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I tired of taking ielts exams, since i graduated in

Customer Question

i tired of taking ielts exams, since i graduated in Philippines as a cum laude during my bachelor degree would that be enough to replace ielts exam?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

You graduated as a "cum laude" I am sorry I am not familiar with this qualification

If you want to work here you need to pass your IELTS and get a set score depending on your job. What do you wish to do?