Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I have worked in the same pharmacy 10 yrs service leave is

Customer Question

i have worked in the same pharmacy for almost 10 yrs long service leave is due 26/10/16 in Jan the manager and retail Manager left within weeks of each other my employers son took over for a month waiting for a new manager to arrive. the entire staff find him extremely difficult to work for so after a month of him being at my store he has observed me and hence i have received a warning for 3 particular things, my stress levels are extremely high i was called into the office with no warning offered a choice of two new pharmasists as a witness which i declined as one was just emplyed as the new manager and one as the new inturn
i was given a warning for three specific things but blamed for several other things and given 11 days to emprove. i saw my doctor to day he has given me stress leave untill the 12 march one day after the next desiginated meeting and improvement date my doctor has read the warning and understands the situation he is also aware my long service leave is due. The owner has just got rid of the retail manager at our sister in very simular situation although she was no where near her l.s.leave they came to arrangement and she left. My doctor advised me to find a lawyer who could the send my employer a letter stating that they believe me to be being harrassed and bullied to try and either be able to sack me w
by doing regular warning for small things or harrising me into leaving before the long service period is up .
what should i do
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Hello
Well it appears that they are trying their best to sack you, especially with written warnings and the like.
All you can do is have a report from your doctor to confirm that you are stressed from your employment.
Once that is obtained, it will be used against the employer.
Secondly, you can seek a lawyer, but you can also speak with the fair work ombudsman and they can investigate.

https://www.fairwork.gov.au/

Is there any further assistance I can be of?

​Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further after accepting also.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The response wsd great thanks very much
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** on the ACCEPT button and rate my service where asked

Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I note I have heard a response from you.
I want to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Plese do not send any more emails as i do not require any further assistance and am not sure how many times i am being billed for these emails thanku
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

You are not being charged further.
However if you are happy with my assistance, please rate my service.