How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is refusing to give me access to money so I can't

Customer Question

My husband is refusing to give me access to money so I can't find somewhere else to stay and hw is refusing to leave and is saying he will get most of what we have because he is sick
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Can you elaborate on your relationship and circumstances.

How long have you been married?

Do you have children and if so how old are they?

What are the main assets you and your husband have?

What are you and your husband's ages?

Please elaborate on the nature of your husband's illness?

Once you have answered the above questions I will try to give you some advice as to your options and how to proceed.