Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am an aged pensioner now and live alone. Some eight months

Customer Question

I am an aged pensioner now and live alone. Some eight months ago a person came to my door and tried to pat my dog that was being restrained. Now this person has got a solicitor
and I am being served papers all the time and I'm at my wits end. I have already spent
$3000 of my savings on a solicitor and nothing was achieved. Now all I have is my pension and I cant find anyone who can tell when and how this is all going to end. I've been to Legal Aid and they can't help . I'm scared of what is going to happen. Please can you advise me.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What are they suing you for?

You can speak to your community legal centre in QLD

http://www.qails.org.au/01_directory/search.asp?action=search

They offer a free service