Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Developement next door ... new fence was damaged by storm

Customer Question

developement next door ... new fence was damaged by storm ... developer cliams i done it ... apparently other damage has been done ... and i am being blamed for that ...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i cannot see your answer pay by instalments ... usually how many months have you got to pay ... what if they try to sue for more than say ... $2000 ... and sue for a lot more even though that is exe sive
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What evidence does he have that you did it when you say it was storm damage.

Has he sued you for the full amount?