Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I bought n item from the UK. It was sent from Maidenhead and

Customer Question

Hi I bought n item from the UK. It was sent from Maidenhead and USPS was the service she used. She claims it shows up as delivered on the 20th of January when I asked. When I go on to he USPS.com web page he tracking number is ***** and I their number is ***** I don't know what to do. I have sent her a message saying I don't want refund just resend it using British Post his time as i links with Australia Post
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry.

So is the UK vender refusing to resend the item and denying it hasn't been delivered?

What is the nature of the item?

What USPS web address did you check and what was the tracking number given by the business you purchased from?