Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I wish to obtain proof of the issue of my original drivers

Customer Question

I wish to obtain proof of the issue of my original drivers licence. It was issued at the Cunderdin police station,Western Australia, 01/06/1975.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

I note that I have already answered this question in your other thread. Please refer to that and rate my answer which explains what you need to do to obtain any relevant record if it still exists.

Patrick