Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have reported several times to local police and post that

Customer Question

I have reported several times to local police and post that my important mail is being withheld now I made report to 000 authority are not listening or helping this is concerning my children wich I have had withheld for nine months it is ongoing the lengths ppm are going to I have evidence of the ppl involved and the terrible things they are doing assistance is nessercary
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for your inquiry but I need to understand your situation better before I can try to comment on your legal options.

Who do you mean by "ppm" please explain who is withholding your mail and how that is connected to your children being withheld.

When you say "withheld" is their a court order that prevents you from having access or are you talking about something else?