Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Y name is ***** ***** Markin, I am trying to contact a

Customer Question

Hi , y name is ***** ***** Markin , I am trying to contact a company called "West digital " or Furnace investment in Perth , try to contact all the numbers to ths company do not get any answers , any chance you could help me , do I need to take legal action regarding my investment with them ? Am very worried that I have lost every thing , am on a disability pension .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Was trading and then after a stint in hospital , went online to see how my trades where going , found that there was only .52 cents left in my trading account from $3000 started with , purchased a corporate +20 package , since then I have not been able to get in contact with anyone, trainer - Greg or Jasmine , the 1300 number is ***** connected any more ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

How did the money disappear? Are you certain they are based in WA? Have you looked at the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up to make sure that they have been complied with by them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I complied with all there instructions and start trading , was trading really good at the start , they said I would not loose my money as the system was full prof , and would stop if money was not being made in trades , which it did not , after having a health problem and a stint in hospital ( 3 weeks ), had not been trading while in hospital, as I could not use my computer ,after coming out from hospital , to find that only .52 cents was left in my account ($3000 started with ), and the program telling me I had done a lot of trades earning money , trying to see trades , which they said they could see from there back door program , it was working properly . After they said that the company was closing down for Xmas , I had tried calling them after Xmas , not being able to get anyone on any of the phone numbers they gave me , seems the company had disappeared ? Have been trying to find out what has happened to them , as I am on a disability pension and am have on going health problems - skin cancer surgery on going / chemotherapy every few weeks has made it hard for me to find out anything regarding this company - West digital or Furnace investment pty ltd ? , that's when someone told me about your site coud possible help me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There site is still up and running "West Digital" nothing has changed , tred emailing them , but have not got any responses from them , there is a ABN number on tge bottom of the page (471 6769 2748) , & Furnace Investment Pty Lyd , they are offering free trading trails still , plus a smartphone app now .
There 1300 349 893 geos to a recording in Asian language, then stops , as I said I can't contact my tainer or his office , numbers are 0404 486 119 / 0404 829 509 / my trainer Greg 0424 360 775 , have left heaps of messages on all numbers , plus there email "***@******.*** " , I have Guarantees & tax invoices from there director Anthony Wall , stating if trades are not made / money , 100% refund of the cost of my membership , all in writing from them .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please go to there web site " www.westdigital.com.au " it gives you all information I have told you .
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

When you stopped trading because of your illness what activity was taking place during that time?