Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer
61534878

A friend of mine has used several credit cards purchases and

Customer Question

A friend of mine has used several credit cards for online purchases and pay bills etc As she is behind in her rent and taken to vcat and is on a payment arrangement so she's been selling stuff etc to pay for her rent she has spent up to 10k never been in trouble with the law before just desperate to not get kicked ouuta her house as she's a single mum with 4 kids she even spoke of turning herself in
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 9 months ago.

Can you clarify what you want advice about as although your friend's circumstances sound difficult, it is not clear exactly what you want assistance with?

Also, has she done something illegal to turn herself in, or is she just considering turning herself bankrupt?

I note it has been some time since we communicated, but you haven't rated my answer yet and am wondering if there is anything further I can do for you to ensure a positive rating.

Patrick