Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer
61534878

My name ic Claudia Orellana I have recently finished my

Customer Question

My name ic Claudia Orellana I have recently finished my Bachelor of Arts degree and now it has been more than 3 months that I am unemployed. I feel that something is going on.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Claudia, and thank you for your inquiry.

It is not clear what you would like advice about. Please elaborate on how you would like me to help you and I will try to assist.

Patrick

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a disability I would like to know my police clearance and If I have legal matter pending that I do not know about,

Hello again,

You can check whether you have a criminal record by an application to the police which you can find out about here:

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/about_us/structure/specialist_operations/forensic_services/criminal_records_section

If you want to know whether the police are about to lay charges against you unfortunately there is no way to check that but the police will undoubtedly inform you the moment any charges are laid.

If that doesn't answer your question please elaborate on what you are after and I will try to assist you further, otherwise PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.

Patrick

I note it has been some time since I povided my answer to you, but you haven't rated my answer yet and am wondering if there is anything further I can do for you to ensure a positive rating.

Patrick