Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

A false intervention order made against me who has avo and

Customer Question

a false intervention order made against me who has avo and family violence charges
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I met someone on a facebook group wouldn't even call it a relationship caught up a few times. he found out I was chatting and caught up with someone else has since made a threatening call to my work (admitted) been told by others (in sms) he went to hit me once and also has stalked my ex and followed to my house basically recently I messaged and said stop messaging my people and leave me alone now out of blue police have rang me and told me they need to serve me a intervention when is the one who has convitctions and hard evidence of threats and stalking me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 9 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have copies of the threats?

When is this listed?