Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am referring to my daughter 55 living in Terrace years

Customer Question

I am referring to my daughter 55 living in Raymond Terrace for many years with her friend as partner who is in hospital with terminal cancer who has 6 weeks to live she has been asked to leave as the family is wanting to sell the house she has now where to go I live in a village where there is no space for her to live with me also i am 79. I have been to see her she has tablets for severe depression which she takes regularly. can you advise us?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Was your daughter a defacto partner of her friend or were they sharing a house only?

How long has she been in the house?

Do any of his family have a power of attorney?