Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Sending this message brother Falzon who is in Loddon prison

Customer Question

Hello this is Ann Falzon sending this message for my brother john Falzon who is in Loddon prison for drug charges. He has been in prison for eight long years.
John sat for parrol three weeks ago and they have granted it but they said he might have to enquire about getting Imagration Lawer about them wanting to deport him.
He came over to ausi wen he was just three and has never been back doesn't know any one there can't speak there laungage or understand it , he don't have a visa but he does have permanent residency. He has been married for 35 years had four kids worked paid taxes and voted.
Please help
Phone: 0401-306-531
Ann Falzon
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

When does he get released?

Is he in the UK on a visa and not a citizen?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He gets released on 14 this month
He has lived in melbourne since age 3 broght here with mum and 4 other siblings from malta
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Where are they wanting to deport him to?

I would assume he is an Australian Citizen?

Did your parents become citizens in Australia?

Do you know if he holds an Australian Passport?