Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My brother in law is going through a bitter divorce. We know

Customer Question

Peter my brother in law is going through a bitter divorce. We know for sure that his wife was a Beneficiary of a trust that was set up by her parents while married. Since she is going after the assets that my brother in law inherited by his parents, he wants to know if there is anything that she is entitled from that trust
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Does he have a copy of the Trust?

Who is the Trustee?

Is it a discretionary Trust?