Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

If custody was granted, beginning with a false affidavit,

Customer Question

if custody was granted , beginning with a false affidavit, stating the father had no such contact, from day of birth. yet lived together for some 12 years. and can show this. Then would that whole case need to be reopened. and in doing so, where I, as the father should have been considered. As gardian should our property and finance be granted to me.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I the father was granted nothing. While the tac paid out some monies. To my defacto,s parents, About 750 thousand dollars
I never got to see my two boys again. I never after a very larg break down, Got my life back again. I couldn't work, I lost their mother, I lost my two sons
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am not sure what you are asking but there appears to have been time since the case was decided?

Are you asking if you can apply to see your children and if so how old are they now?