Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have breached my bail conditions and a community order

Customer Question

hi i have breached my bail conditions and a community order for theft "shoplifting" its 2 sets of bail that i have breached i have had no criminal history until november 2015 and i am 31 years of age this was triggered by the passing of my father i am not violent and have co operated fully with police every occasion also was charged with possession of drug of dependence in july 2015 i was arrested for possession of a drug of dependence and shoplifting have since stopped using drugs but relapsed in december but was caught prior to the use of the drug i was then caught the next day shoplifting and charged released on bail. the in january 2016 again was arrested for shop theft and co operated fully with police what would be the best defense to avoid jail i am seeing a psychologist and complying with the rest of the community order
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

How many time have you breached bail?

Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning,

If it is the first time you have breached bail they may give you another chance. But if it is multiple breaches you may go to jail.

I hope this assists and if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards