Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Shareholder dispute
, I need some advice regarding this

Customer Question

Customer: shareholder dispute
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need some advice regarding this matter. Sept 2015, I had signed an share transfer agreement with the other party and before signing the formal contract we had actually go into just a simple agreement of purchase and sale of shares agreement without witness. Under the formal agreement one of the clause clearly stated that the purchaser will do the payment by instalment every month end (30/09,31/10,30/11,31/12). Come to 30/11 he refuse to pay the remaining and using other unrelevant amount to offset the amount owing Is that possible for me to email you those information probably more easier...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: is this 24 hours? I about to work soon and can I get back to you tonight yes that's not a problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Leon, May i know what this secure deposit for? To hold the appointment with you anytime to chat unlimited for a week as I saw an advertisement just now....
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Can you email me the agreement to***@******.***

Also what is he offsetting? Do you owe him money?