Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My ex is not following orders he wanted in place he won't

Customer Question

My ex is not following orders he wanted in place he won't let me see or speak to them. He won't communicate with me and if he does its to say he has people to back his allegations. He also lied in his affidavits, is very controlling and did nothing for our kids during our marriage. I can't eat or sleep and just feel like ill never see my kids
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You have to get yourself a Solicitor to represent you in the proceedings.

I am not sure what the allegations are but if they are of violence then you may have an issue because the court is concerned with the welfare and best interests of the children.

If you do not have a solicitor contact the law society in your state and get a referral to a solicitor that is a family law expert.

Being a matter involving children you may be eligible for legal aid depending on your financial position.

You will have to respond to the Affidavits of the father and if it goes to hearing and the lies are shown the court have charge him with perjury.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.

If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards