kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

Iam looking on an email that I received from a UK law firm.

Customer Question

Iam looking for advice on an email that I received from a UK law firm. This email claims to have won me compensation. The law firm is ***** ***** Esq & Associates. Is this a lagitament law firm or should I be wairy?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will help with your inquiry today. Unfortunately I am not a UK lawyer so I don't know if that law firm exists, but you can be sure that no one will have won you compensation unless you were involved in instructing them at some stage, so if I were you, I would be very wary of emails claiming you are about to come into a large sum of money, unless they come from a relative of yours or a friend that you know.

I hope this has helped you today. And I'm sure you are disappointed that it's probably not legitimate.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Did I help you with your problem 2 days ago? If so, can you please rate me?