Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

, I have received a DA from Woollahra Council in Sydney

Customer Question

Customer: HI
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have received a DA from Woollahra Council in Sydney in respect of a neighbouring property. this property is located on the southern boundary of my property. In saying that that their property runs east west and my property runs north south.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: that property is the first in a row of tenements so their wall is what is situated on the boundary. In the DA the wall is described by the Architect as a party wall.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?