Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My name is pahul
, My wife called police in the morning

Customer Question

Customer: My name is pahul
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wife called police in the morning and I am served a safety notice with hearing on Monday in megistrate court
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need some clarification on:
- On the hearing date,is there any possibility of getting consiliation ?
- If intervention order is placed, May I be allowed to take my belongings ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 10 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.
On the first hearing date you will need to agree or not agree with the order. if you do not agree then it will be listed for a hearing.

These are serious. If your wife is prepared to go to mediation or councelling you can get an adjournment until the councelling occurs but the order will be made fo the adjournment period.

You can ask for you to have access to the house to get your personal belongings but you should have a list of what you want to take and the court will make the order.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards