Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I need to have a sample answer to a contracts question

Customer Question

Customer: I need to have a sample answer to a contracts question regarding a letter ofi ntent
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Do you have an email - I can email the problem question
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yep I will pay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Is this an assignment question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've just paid for an in depth response on my problem question.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is an assignment question.
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

I will arrange to get you a refund. We cannot give answers to assignments it is plagiarism and against the law.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Leon. It looks like my money for both questions has not been refunded. Please advise.
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

I have asked for you to get a refund. It may take a few days but they will refund you. You can also send them an email.

Just try and do the assignment yourself. They now have software that picks up everything from the Net and you do not want to be kicked out because you tried ot beat the system.

I have seen too many sad stories.

All the best and good luck