Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

We have a confirmed minute of an incorporated body to

Customer Question

Customer: We have a confirmed minute of an incorporated body to transfer a property in ***** ***** to another organisation and transfer it back after a period of time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Incorporated Association in ***** ***** passed a motion and minuted to transfer a property to another association and then the property was to be transferred back after a period of time Rob
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes My name is Rob
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Could my question be answered please
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 11 months ago.

Can you clarify what it is you want to know. Is your question directed at tax implications, the legality of the transaction or the powers of an incorporated association?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just the legality of the transfer after a confirmed minute by the members or the association Moved and seconded and passed
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Waiting for the answer please Rob Collins

What state are you in and was the motion passed by special resolution or a simple majority of the members?

What was the nature of the land in question and what is the purpose of your incorporated association?