Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I'm wondering how much you charge if I ask you a few

Customer Question

Customer: i'm wondering how much you charge if I ask you a few questions now regarding my visa?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i overstayed my student visa by 4 days since I misunderstood the procedures for 457 visa, I thought I cannot make any application until my employer's nomination has been approved by the government. Right now i'm holding a bve with a condition to apply for substantive visa by 14/01
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, but may i ask when will i get a response?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

It is up to you to decide what you wish to offer.

If we agree to accept your offer then we proceed.