Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Case No F14105992 at Frankston Magistrates Court is listed

Customer Question

Case No F14105992 at Frankston Magistrates Court is listed for mention hearing on 24 March. The prosecuting agency is the Victoria Police.
Is there anything the father of the accused can find out about the case?
The informant is a Clarke J
Thank you
Fred Kroyherr
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

He should have copies of the facts of the police and what they are relying on. I assume he is the defendent charged?

Apart form that there is not much more information. It is a mention for the court to find out what the defendant is planning to do and then make directions on how it will proceed.