Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am making an enquiry regarding a vehicle that is owned by

Customer Question

i am making an enquiry regarding a vehicle that is owned by myself through a finance company but registered in the name of a licensed driver, i wish to get the vehicle back as i need to return it to the finance company but the person is not returning the vehicle. please help i can not afford to make the repayments and being placed in more debt
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello I can speak on the phone, I am solicitor in NSW