How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5236
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the process of applying Perminent Residency through

Customer Question

I am in the process of applying for my Perminent Residency through the employer nominated 186 scheme my 457 visa runs out on the 14/2/2016 and all I am waiting on is my sons passport it has been applied for but still waiting my son was born in Australia what can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

It would be the easiest way to lodge an application for a bridging visa, as you currently are in Australia.