Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I have a question a jung woman 21 years old from germany got

Customer Question

I have a question a jung woman 21 years old from germany got here visa cancelled she had a one year working Visa whent to New zeeland got a tourist Visa and then went for 1 week to BAli gor a tourist visa at entering Australia they Questioned here about money and work she was on the way to me beeing looked after I am a good mother they surched in here telephone and found a conversation where she did a one day cleaning job
She never got out she is now in Transit accomidation waiting to be deported they let us wait 7 hours at the aireport please can you tell me is there anny chance to still get here in ?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

How much money did she have with her.

If she is on a tourist visa she cannot work. If the plan was that she will work here then they will not let her in.

A tourist visa does not allow her to work at all and they are very strict.

Also they would have given her a ban so she cannot come back for at least 3 years

I am not sure why she got a tourist visa when you say she was on a working visa. Was the working visa for Australia?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
can I please ask you who is taken care of all the cost to put here on the plain now and how long are they allowed to keep here in detetion ?
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning

My understanding is that the government pays for her deportation.

They can hold her until the first available flight back hime is available to send her home.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry I do not want to go on paying I thought with the ultimate cover I get the answers thank you for your help I can see we can not do annything more for here I will try to get to here in Brisbaine today if they do not have put here on the plain already They are avalable to call at 9 am thank you I am just apoles how they handeled it all
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning

all the best and good luck

You are very welcome and thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards