Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a child with an ex partner. She is 4 years old. Her

Customer Question

I have a child with an ex partner. She is 4 years old. Her father has not seen her in nearly 7 months. I recently got engaged and my partner and I would like to move from Bro***** ***** to Port Broughton(SA). My ex partner got wind of this and put me on an interm order so we cant move. We have had two phone calls with a judge in Adelaide and she still wont let us move until we get a family order to go to court in May next year. could you please advise me on what I should do is there anyway around this so we can move sooner or any legal advice I might need?
Thanks monique
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do you have any orders with the family court about contact between the child and your ex?