Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

We are in urgent need to go over a music contract. Thanks

Customer Question

We are in urgent need for someone to go over a music contract. Thanks
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

I would be happy to look at your contract, but the cost of doing so would need to reflect the time required to review the contract, and if you just want the contract viewed generally followed by some advice, then that is likely to be a considerable amount of work, and I would need to charge you at least several hundred dollars.

However, if you have a specific issue and just want some advice about a particular provision, then that can be handled for a fairly modest fee. I suggest you think about what you want to know, send a copy of the contract and I can make an offer to you with my fee for reviewing the relevant section of the contract, which you can then either accept or decline as you see fit.

Patrick