Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Hay there I was hoping you could find the answer that I'm

Customer Question

Hay there I was hoping you could find the answer that I'm looking for. My question is, about 7-10 years ago I claimed $150,000 in criminal injury compusation and as a result I payed about $7000 in medical expenses but dint get any of that back I was wondering if I'm intilted to claim any of that back? I hope I was able to write the question out in away that you can understand it thank you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You have 6 years to make a claim.

It appears that you are now out of time.

Did you get any compensation?