Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My name is ***** ***** and i just got a message osaying it

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and i just got a message osaying it was blocked and then to get a card to pay 200
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a site called pornhub as soon as i clicked on a video a message from police came up to say i had violated the law and now my device is locked. Then another message comes up to say i need to pay 200 to unlock it with a playsafecard.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, how can I help you?

What kind of video did you click on?