Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Leon, This enqiry concerns the possibility of placing a

Customer Question

Hi leon,
Im Anna.
This enqiry concerns the possibility of placing a caveat on a property in the UK.
Ima in Australia.
background :
I was in a relationship with a Irish man, who owns a cottage inUK.
it is something from which he derives a rent.
He walked out on me last year, taking jewellery, wallet, and with , my money in various accounts he has ... all of which is verifiable.
I managed to make with him, a list of the moneys he has , and he signed a paper a few months back agreeingthat the listw as true and that he did owe me this ,a nd that there was an agreement to reapy me, monthly, .
it was not witnessed.
He has, of course, not paid me.
The matter is with a lawyer here who metioned the caveat , but in 2 months I've had no response from him. That is disappointing.
Paul bent, the n man in question has returned some of the stolen jewellery, my wallet, but still has my phone.
I have recorded conversations where he admits to having my money and taking it to use fo
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

When you say a lawyer here do you mean UK or WA?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

Do you still need assistance?