Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I had a guy who treaten me to transfer my vehicle and i went

Customer Question

I had a guy who treaten me to transfer my vehicle and i went to vic roads followed the procedure and wrote letter expressed it by post. Saying what happen then saying i give noone any right and i have owned it since 2011 . They put default on the bike as someone had tried to register it. I dont jnow who name they put in vic road. They must of had fake rwc cause the vehicle has always been in my persession. I have vehicle and i dont know how to get my bike registered back in my name
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My rego II924 and i have had my motorbike since 2011
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switch to live call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switch to a live phone call with the solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why have i not heard back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am sorry for the delay.

When did this happen? DO you have the name or any other information about this person?

Have you reported this to the police?