Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Madam On behalf of my granddaughter in the UK. Who is the

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
On behalf of my granddaughter in the UK. Who is the beneficiary of my late sons superannuation. She made application for all claim forms etc. and completed and returned them to Australian Super. Since then she has been given the run around by various representatives. If required I have a few details and her address for all details
Yours faithfully R J Lewington
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Brisbane.Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ray

Do you know if your granddaughter was the beneficiary under a Binding Death Nomination?

For confidentiality reasons, I cannot ask you to provide any of the specific details, as this is a public forum.

I will send you an offer of additional service so we can exchange details, and I can review and documentation and provide you or your granddaughter with a phone call to discuss.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I must first contact my granddaughter in the UK, as I am only a go between.
Regards Ray

All good, I await your response... and we can continue the chat on Monday, cheers, James