Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

L have a small business which i wanted to sell signed a

Customer Question

L have a small business which i wanted to sell signed a business sales authority with a business agent l have since changed my mind on selling the agent claims to have a buyer and would likes his commission business was on the market one week thanks Frank.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

If the contracts have not been signed then there is no sale. Finding a buyer does not mean he has sold it.

You should read the agreement you signed and find the correct clause.

Also look at the termination clause to see what you have to do to terminate the agreement.