Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

How do i get rid of a time share which i no longer want is

Customer Question

how do i get rid of a time share which i no longer want is virtually unsellable is causing great distress to my wife and my self, we still do not understand properly how it works and we were not told that it would be a life time commitment as i do not want this to be a burden on our children if any thing happens to us .i think i need some help
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

The agreements are silent on sales and termination and you cannot simply terminate.

Where is the company based australia or Overseas?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

Are you still in need of assistance?