Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

What are my entitlements re accom and meals while employed

Customer Question

What are my entitlements re accom and meals while employed as a tour hostess and on tour?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I cannot tell you it all depends on whether there is an award that covers you and what that says.

Did you have an agreement with your employer? What did that say about the accommodation and the meals?

Did you have a lawyer represent you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You say this is not legal advice, that is what I just paid for. If this is not legal advice, I want a refund.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

I cannot give you legal advise that would be negligent.

In order for you to get detailed advise you would have to provide all the documentation of your case and have a detailed conference.

Generally this would be about 3 hours work and you would get a detailed written advise.

This site is to give you information and guide you. If you can provide me with the answers to what I have asked I can give you more information so you know your position.

If you do not wish to do this I can arrange for a refund.