Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Iam miss antonella giovanna patane fromstrathfield.nsw we

Customer Question

Iam miss antonella giovanna patane from*****strathfield.nsw we are sending you,s this important message to say that we are suffering suffering with our next door neighbours with an COOLROOM MOTOR 7METERS FROM OUR BACK DOOR AND AN INDUSTRIAL
AIR CONDITIONING MOTOR UNDER MY BEDROOM WINDOW ON PURPOSE AND DELIBERATE.24HOURS ON TOP OF 24HOURS,,AND ITS 7METERS FROM MY BEDROOM WINDOW THE STRATHFIELD COUNCIL DEFENDS THEM AND NOT US.THERE KEEP SAYING THAT WE HAVE TO SUFFER WITH THE NOISE.WHAT ELSE CAN
WE DO PLEASEPLEASE HELP US
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have been to strathfield municipal council to the environmental health coordinator..because he is a very very special close friends with the people next door to the sarkis family he will not help us in any way we have to suffer with the coolroom motor under our back fences 24hours on top of 24hours and we have to suffer with the industrial air conditioning under my bedroom window 24hours on top of 24hours its 7meters from mybedroom,my mother is an elderly women of 82years old she is on heart tablets and stress tablets because of the neighbours iam miss antonella patane iam disabled for life iam on a walking stick.i just been through cancer operation on my head to remove five large tumores.and i cannot putup with anukind of noises..these lebanese people from*****strathfield nsw 2135 do not understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
our house is under police suvellivances..from auburn police station and still there not scared of anyone all anybody what else can we do do we have to move from our house after 56years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am sorry to hear about all this.

Have you appointed an independent noise specialist to monitor how noisy the motors are and provide you with a report?