Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer
61534878

I have an employee that is putting allegations of harassment

Customer Question

Good morning,
I have an employee that is putting allegations of sexual harassment against myself. I would like to know what type of lawyer I would need to help me with this issue? and if there is someone located around the Mandurah WA area who that could be recommended.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry.

I don't believe any of the lawyers on this service are from the Mandurah area, so we cannot give a personal recommendation. However, if you contact the Law Society of WA they will be able to refer you to suitable lawyers in that region.

https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/

The type of lawyer you are after would be an employment lawyer, since your apparent issues have arisen in the context of your employing this person and the case against you will likely involve consideration of your and this persons duties to each other as employer/employee.

I trust the above assists.

Please rate my answer.

Patrick