Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I engaged a solicitor three years and five months ago to

Customer Question

I engaged a solicitor three years and five months ago to recover an outstanding debt and other related matters, this required the property of the debtor to be seized and sold , the property has now been seized by the bank due to the puschaser falling behind in there monthly repayments ,The solicitor I engaged has been paid to date approx $14.000 , All contact with this solicitor seems to confuse and prolong this ever ongoing issue , any assistance would be greatle appreciated , Regards Geoff
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Did he start proceedings and does he have judgment?

Has the bank sold the property?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My solicitor started proceeding three years and five months ago , the bank initiated proceedings and the warrant to vacate was issued to the bank , the sheriff enforced the warrant and evicted the owner the property has been vacant for three weeks and as yet has not been sold , after in excess of three years is this time frame from my solicitor acceptable , Regards