Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am looking lawyer to take my workplace bullying case I

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to take my workplace bullying case
I have experienced abuse and threats against of violence against my person by my employer and have had him renig on a retainer and this is all documented
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Your best option is to speak to the law society of WA and ask them for names of solicitors that practice in employment law.

Their website is as follows

https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/

You should also make a detailed chronology of what has happened and who you reported it to and what they did.

This is all important in these cases.

If you are affected psychologically you will need medical reports and if you are seeing a doctor get a report.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.